Welcome to the Sensing and Processing Across Networks (SPAN) wiki! The SPAN lab is part of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Utah.
The SPAN lab conducts research at the intersection of networking and statistical signal processing. Some of our recent research has been in
- Physical Layer Security Mechanisms for Wireless Networks
- Channel Measurements and Modeling for Multi-hop Networks
- Cognitive Radio: Spectrum Sensing, Geolocation
- Sensor Networks for Environmental Monitoring
- Sensor Network Self-Localization
- RF Imaging of Buildings Using Wireless Networks
This page is collaboratively maintained by members of the SPAN lab.
The basic editing page describes how to create pages
in PmWiki. You can practice editing in the wiki sandbox.
More information about PmWiki is available from http://www.pmwiki.org .